Personal Reflection

 Monday 3rd May 2021

What am I currently working on?

I spent the past two weeks focusing on my Contextual Studies Submission, before this I was in the print studio for 2 week and in the print making studio for 2 weeks working on sampling and idea generation for my sub-themes familiarity and impermanence. Now that my CTS submission is more or less ready for submission I am returning to my practical submission work.

Why/what are you trying to do/`achieve? 

Having rounded up both my CTS and PP submissions over the past few weeks which both concern my practice and future endeavours, I have realised that I would like to conclude my tpp2 body of work with the creation of a hypothetical exhibition. I would like to present the exhibition in the form of an exhibition catalogue, inclusive of floorpans, interpretation, photographs, perspective drawings and a programme of talks and events linked to the exhibition. *see pp & cts for overall vision 

Time Factors? 
5 weeks away from hand in

What stage should I be at / am I at? 
Planning and working to produce final outcomes 

Areas to work on? 

- exhibition catalogue 
- creative outcomes 
- digital submission 
 
What decisions you need to be making to progress? 
- the contents of the 'exhibition' as this will lead my making focuses 

How is the work progressing? What is working well? why? what isn't? Why? 
The work has been progressing well, I had quite a revelation during the easter break regarding my FMP and what I would like it to be which has been helpful.

What do you plan to do next?
- work on organising digital submission so far 
- identify exhibition contents to guide making 

In what direction is the work evolving? 
In a positive one :)

Popular Posts